Tyre Retreading Machine
The hot rubber is extruded, under pressure, in one accurate profile directly onto the buffed casing as the casing rotates through one complete revolution.
The method brings the buffed casing directly into the head of the extruder and forms on half of the die profile.
- A cost-effective all-in-one direct to casing process
- Suitable for any profile and tread depth
- Highly accurate heat and pressure building provides exceptional bond producing ‘good as new’ reshaped tyres
- No need for cushion gum or adhesive
- Produces a perfect tread application every time regardless of buffed profile
- Damage such as skives and buzz-outs are fully repaired
- Environmentally-friendly system of recycling used tyres